One of the most frequently asked questions about using iCloud and iCloud Photo Library is how to download pictures from iCloud once deposited there. This is a disappointingly easy issue, and we will set aside any of the complexities of access icloud photos on PC, iPhone and iPad Photos app,Instead, we’ll demonstrate you the most straightforward way to download a image from iCloud to your desktop, as that’s what individuals generally want to do.
Steps To Download Photos From iCloud To Mac OS
- Open a web browser, go to iCloud.com and log in as usual with your Apple ID.
- Click on the “Photos” icon once you are logged in to the iCloud website.
- Click to pick a picture you want to submit and pick various photos to keep down the SHIFT key when you press to access icloud photos on PC.
- Look in the upper correct corner of the internet phone window for a little download key when the image is placed on the display, it feels like a tree with a down button – press that to send the image from iCloud to the desktop.
- Repeat as needed for other images you want to purchase from iCloud And you’ve got it, check where your web browser defaults to download pictures and you’ll discover your picture (or images) in their initial resolution there, this is typically the customer download directory.
Download All Photos From iCloud To Mac or PC
- Go to iCloud.com and login as normal and go as usual to “Photos”
- Scroll to the very bottom of the All Photos album and press the “Select All Photos” key at the top of the iCloud Photos bar
- Hold down the Shift key and press on the album’s very last image, this should pick each image in the All Photos album as shown in the iCloud Photos bar “WXYZ chosen products”
- Now select the red “Download” key at the bottom of the iCloud Photos bar with all the pictures chosen in iCloud Photos.
- Confirm that you want to download all the pictures chosen (this can be hundreds or thousands) and press “Download”
How to access photos from iCloud on PC and Mac through iCloud.com
The way to access icloud photos on PC and iCloud pictures viewed on Mac via icloud.com are the same as the way iCloud PC accesses. See below for particular instructions.
- Open your PC’s browser or Mac’s Safari and go to http://www.iCloud.com.
- Sign in with the username and password of your Apple ID. Then you’ll get to iCloud backup’s primary interface.
- Now, press “Photos” > select “All Photos” and you can display your PC / Mac’s iCloud pictures as the sample screenshot below.
Reference Link: Click Here