If you want your Android smartphone to set up RoadRunner email settings, it can be hard to get it to function. Some individuals gave up their RoadRunner email and just set it up to operate through Gmail. However, you can get it to work with the Android Email app directly. This means you don’t need to use the webmail interface of Rr.com! You can use other mail services (such as Mailspring, Outlook Express, Apple Mail, or Mozilla Thunderbird) to verify your mail and submit emails. You can enhance your workflow by using desktop email apps. They typically give more alternatives, and when you are disconnected from the internet, your email is still accessible on your desktop.
Here are the Instructions to Setup Roadrunner Email Settings:-
Please see the IMAP and SMTP settings below for ROADRUNNER.COM email. These instructions can assist in setting up your roadrunner email account on any of the email clients. Please scroll through the page if you are looking for comprehensive instructions and you can find comprehensive installation instructions for Android Phone, iPhone, Apple Mail, Windows, etc.
Set up Settings for Roadrunner Email in Android Device:-
If you are using Android Device and you like to access your Roadrunner email login on your Android Device. Here are the instructions to set up roadrunner email setting on your Android device:-
- First of all, go to your email app
- Select the Add Account
- Enter your roadrunner email id
- After that click on the Next button
- Now you have to select Personal POP3 and click on the Next button
- Type your Roadrunner email login password, click on next
- After that, there will appear an incoming server page, Filled these instructions on that:-
- Username: Type your full email address include at the end. Ex. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password:- Fill your roadrunner email password
- Server:- pop-server.maine.rr.com
- Port:- 110
- Security Type:- None
- After filling these instructions successfully, Click on the Next button
- Enter the following settings on Outgoing Server:-
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: Type 587 on that field
- Security type: Select None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: email@example.com (domain varies based on location)
- Password: In that field type Your RoadRunner email password.
- Now Click on the Next and Next again
- After that Type Name on your Name field.
- Now click on the Next button
Now you have all set up to access your Roadrunner email login on your Android device. I hope this article will help you to set up your roadrunner email setting on your Device.
Instructions: Set up Roadrunner Email Settings on Your iPhone
In that section, we talk about how to set up roadrunner email settings on your iPhone. Our team always provides users to the best guide for resolving roadrunner email issues. Some of the steps to set up roadrunner email on the iPhone are the same as the above instructions. Here are the steps to set up roadrunner email settings:-
- Go to the ‘Settings’ on the iPhone or iPad.
- Now you have to select mail
- Choose your existing Roadrunner email address if you have been created one. If you need to create a new one then click on ‘Add account’
- Select ‘other’
- Select ‘Add mail account’ and after that type all the required details such as name, address, password, etc.
- Click on the ‘Next’
- Select ‘Pop’ and fill the incoming and outgoing mail server form in the following way:
- Incoming mails server host: pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Username: Type your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’
- Password: Type your password
- Enter port 110 (if needed) and set a secure server to off
- Outgoing mail server host: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Username: enter your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’
- Password: enter your password
- Enter port 587 (if needed) and set a secure server to off.
- Select ‘Save’
I hope this article will help you in installing and set up as well as fixing your roadrunner email login settings. If you still have any issue related to roadrunner email settings, then you can reach our technical support team to help you out.
Reference Link: Click Here